For questions about the program, contact:
Rod Hall, DVM
Bovine Trichomoniasis is a venereal disease of cattle that costs Oklahoma cattle producers over five million dollars each year. Because of the seriousness of the disease ODAFF will begin enforcing regulations that require the testing of bulls changing ownership within the state on January 1, 2011.
The links below contain information that we hope will be useful to you in learning about the disease and the new regulations.
- Trichomoniasis Informational Article #1
- Trichomoniasis Test Record
- Oklahoma State University Cooperative Extension Service Trichomoniasis Fact Sheet
- Trichomoniasis FAQ
- Virgin Bull Affidavit
- Map of Oklahoma Bovine Trichomoniasis cases 2013
- Map of Oklahoma Bovine Trichomoniasis cases 2012
- Map of Oklahoma Bovine Trichomoniasis cases 2011
- Trichomoniasis Collection Video
- Trichomoniasis Materials Video
- Trichomoniasis Packaging Video
- Trichomoniasis in Oklahoma Cattle, Rod Hall, DVM (Large Download, 1GB Download, QuickTime)