The State Treasurer's Office – Banking Operations processes all money deposited by each State agency through maintaining and recording the activity on the agencies accounts. For example, the Treasurer’s Office records the following deposit activity on agencies accounts:
- Lockbox Deposits
- Electronic Funds Transfer Credit Deposits
- Credit Card Deposits
- Foreign Fund Deposits
- Forgery Credit Deposits
- Incoming ACH/Wire Deposits
- Misc Deposits
An agency may verify a deposit:
- To verify a deposit the agency may access their agency statement through PeopleSoft reports.
- If an agency has a question regarding an item on their statement they may contact the Treasurer’s Office at 405-521-3191.
Making a correction to a deposit entered in PeopleSoft:
- An agency may make a correction to a deposit they have entered into PeopleSoft.
- To make a correction please fill out OSF Form 76 and fax to 405-522-0056.