Welcome to the OK.gov Help Desk and FAQ Section

How To Use This Site  |  Contact OK.gov  |  Feedback  |  Live Help

The OK.gov Help Desk has multiple solutions to assist you in finding your Oklahoma government answers. Click the Live Help link above to speak online with one of OK.gov's representatives. OK.gov Live Help representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Central Standard Time) with the exception of state recognized holidays.

Frequently Asked Questions

You may also search for your answer in our frequently asked questions. Type the information you are looking for in the search box below.

FAQ Search Results

How do I go about acquiring inmate labor? Inmate labor is available only to public agencies as authorized per State Statute Title 57, Section 215, entitled ?Prisoners Public Work Act.? Representatives of a public agency desiring to utilize inmate labor should contact the nearest facility or center. Only inmates assigned to minimum facilities or community centers may participate. Corrections, Department of - DOC
Correctional Facilities Corrections: Private Prisons

Still cannot find an answer to your question? Please search the entire OK.gov Web site or contact OK.gov directly for assistance