Welcome to the OK.gov Help Desk and FAQ Section

How To Use This Site  |  Contact OK.gov  |  Feedback  |  Live Help

The OK.gov Help Desk has multiple solutions to assist you in finding your Oklahoma government answers. Click the Live Help link above to speak online with one of OK.gov's representatives. OK.gov Live Help representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Central Standard Time) with the exception of state recognized holidays.

Frequently Asked Questions

You may also search for your answer in our frequently asked questions. Type the information you are looking for in the search box below.

FAQ Search Results

Do I have to live in Oklahoma to open a plan? What if I move out of Oklahoma after I open the account? Does my child or grandchild have to live in Oklahoma to invest in the college savings plan? You do not have to live in Oklahoma to open a plan, but there are Oklahoma state income tax benefits if you do. If you move out of Oklahoma, you can still use the federal tax benefits. You should consult your tax advisor about the tax consequences of no longer being an Oklahoma resident. The beneficiary, who can be a child, grandchild, niece, nephew, etc., yourself, employees, or even a neighbor, does not have to live in Oklahoma either. Governor
Oklahoma College Savings Plan

Still cannot find an answer to your question? Please search the entire OK.gov Web site or contact OK.gov directly for assistance