Welcome to the OK.gov Help Desk and FAQ Section

How To Use This Site  |  Contact OK.gov  |  Feedback  |  Live Help

The OK.gov Help Desk has multiple solutions to assist you in finding your Oklahoma government answers. Click the Live Help link above to speak online with one of OK.gov's representatives. OK.gov Live Help representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Central Standard Time) with the exception of state recognized holidays.

Frequently Asked Questions

You may also search for your answer in our frequently asked questions. Type the information you are looking for in the search box below.

FAQ Search Results

Can the Attorney General enforce non-payment of child support? The Attorney General has no statutory authority with regards to the enforcement of child support in the State of Oklahoma. The enforcement of child support may be enforced through local district attorney's offices. However, when there is no contract between state agencies, the Oklahoma Department of Human Services has the authority to enforce child support. The Child Support Enforcement Division of DHS can be contacted at the following address: Sequoyah Building, 2400 N Lincoln Blvd., P.O. Box 25352, Oklahoma City, OK 73125. Phone: 405-521-3646; Fax: 405-521-6458 Attorney General - AG
Attorney General's Office Child Support Calculator Child Support Online Debit Card Program - TANF Child Support Services Child Support Web Payments

Still cannot find an answer to your question? Please search the entire OK.gov Web site or contact OK.gov directly for assistance