Welcome to the OK.gov Help Desk and FAQ Section

How To Use This Site  |  Contact OK.gov  |  Feedback  |  Live Help

The OK.gov Help Desk has multiple solutions to assist you in finding your Oklahoma government answers. Click the Live Help link above to speak online with one of OK.gov's representatives. OK.gov Live Help representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Central Standard Time) with the exception of state recognized holidays.

Frequently Asked Questions

You may also search for your answer in our frequently asked questions. Type the information you are looking for in the search box below.

FAQ Search Results

Am I required to complete continuing education in order to renew my architect, landscape or interior designer license? Yes, the law and rules require continuing education. All are required to submit 24 hours, all of which must be ''hsw'' (health, safety, welfare) every two-year renewal period. All licensees are subject to a random audit each renewal period. (Subchapter 17 in the Rules) Architects, Landscape Architects and Interior Designers, Oklahoma Board of Governors of the Licensed
Architects, Architect Firms, Landscape Architects, & Interior Designers License Renewal

Still cannot find an answer to your question? Please search the entire OK.gov Web site or contact OK.gov directly for assistance