Welcome to the OK.gov Help Desk and FAQ Section

How To Use This Site  |  Contact OK.gov  |  Feedback  |  Live Help

The OK.gov Help Desk has multiple solutions to assist you in finding your Oklahoma government answers. Click the Live Help link above to speak online with one of OK.gov's representatives. OK.gov Live Help representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Central Standard Time) with the exception of state recognized holidays.

Frequently Asked Questions

You may also search for your answer in our frequently asked questions. Type the information you are looking for in the search box below.

FAQ Search Results

If I am licensed in another State, how do I become licensed in Oklahoma? Applicants for an Oklahoma license by reciprocity must meet the following requirements: Meet work experience/education requirements (Subchapters 5-9 in the Rules); Architects may hold a National Council of Architectural Registration Boards' (NCARB) certificate or; Landscape Architects may hold a Council of Landscape Architectural Registration Boards' (CLARB) certificate or; You may apply directly to the Oklahoma Board by completing the application for architect registration, submitting it to the Board office along with verification of your education, grades from when you tested, work experience for evaluation and approval. All applicants are required to take and pass the open book exam on Oklahoma's Law and Rules. Additionally, landscape architects must take and pass the Oklahoma Plant Materials Exam. Both exams are open book. Architects, Landscape Architects and Interior Designers, Oklahoma Board of Governors of the Licensed
Architects, Architect Firms, Landscape Architects, & Interior Designers License Renewal

Still cannot find an answer to your question? Please search the entire OK.gov Web site or contact OK.gov directly for assistance