Welcome to the OK.gov Help Desk and FAQ Section

How To Use This Site  |  Contact OK.gov  |  Feedback  |  Live Help

The OK.gov Help Desk has multiple solutions to assist you in finding your Oklahoma government answers. Click the Live Help link above to speak online with one of OK.gov's representatives. OK.gov Live Help representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Central Standard Time) with the exception of state recognized holidays.

Frequently Asked Questions

You may also search for your answer in our frequently asked questions. Type the information you are looking for in the search box below.

FAQ Search Results

I have a decrease in income. What do I do to get my rent lowered? You must report all changes in writing to OHFA within 30 days of the decrease. With your written notice, submit any paperwork you have showing that you have lost your job or showing your reduced income. For example, a letter from your previous employer on company letterhead indicating your last date of employment, a family contribution statement with amount provided and how often, DHS printouts and benefit letters (i.e., Social Security, unemployment, etc.). If you apply for unemployment, food stamps, TANF or if a family member is now assisting with bills, you must include this paperwork. Decreases will be effective after all income changes are verified. The change will not be retroactive to the date of the event or the reporting of the event. Housing Finance Agency, Oklahoma - OHFA

Still cannot find an answer to your question? Please search the entire OK.gov Web site or contact OK.gov directly for assistance