Welcome to the OK.gov Help Desk and FAQ Section

How To Use This Site  |  Contact OK.gov  |  Feedback  |  Live Help

The OK.gov Help Desk has multiple solutions to assist you in finding your Oklahoma government answers. Click the Live Help link above to speak online with one of OK.gov's representatives. OK.gov Live Help representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Central Standard Time) with the exception of state recognized holidays.

Frequently Asked Questions

You may also search for your answer in our frequently asked questions. Type the information you are looking for in the search box below.

FAQ Search Results

I did not receive a 1099R tax form from TRS. How do I get one? TRS will provide a duplicate Form 1099R upon request. Your original Form 1099R is mailed to your home address on file with TRS. If you have moved and have not provided TRS with your corrected address, the postal service may not forward your Form 1099R. To change your mailing address, TRS must receive written verification of your new address. Be sure to include your full name, Social Security number, phone number and complete mailing address. Be sure to always keep us informed of your current home address. If your address has changed, fill out a <a href=''http://www.ok.gov/TRS/documents/PIV.pdf ''>change of address form</a> and mail to Oklahoma Teachers Retirement System P.O. Box 53524 Oklahoma City, OK 73152-3524 Teachers' Retirement System - TRS

Still cannot find an answer to your question? Please search the entire OK.gov Web site or contact OK.gov directly for assistance