Administration at the Oklahoma Department of Labor
The Administration Division provides administrative support and handles the business functions of the Agency. Areas of responsibility include:
• Office of the Labor Commissioner
• human resources
• legislative affairs and constituent services
• finance and accounting
• agency legal services and administrative hearings
• information technology services
• mail and reception.
An administration representative is assigned to the Tulsa office. This individual represents the Commissioner of Labor in the northeastern part of the state. The Tulsa office also has staff members representing most Agency divisions.
• OK Commerce Department
• OK Employment Security Commission
• OK Health Department
• OK Health Department - OKFACE
• OK Human Rights Commission
• OK State Government Employment
• OK Office of Handicapped Concerns
• OK Workers' Compensation Court
• US Department of Labor
• US Department of Labor - Women's Bureau
• US Immigration I-9 Verification Form
• US E.E.O.C.
• >> Related Links