OCAST programs are designed to encourage and assist Oklahoma's entrepreneurs, researchers and small businesses in science and technology.
Whether we're funding research projects, building collaborations, or assisting small businesses in obtaining federal funding, we're here to help.
OCAST has had major impacts on jobs, research and technology in Oklahoma, including
- investing nearly $10 million annually in basic and applied R&D
- funding more than 280 undergraduate and faculty internships with high-tech Oklahoma businesses in the past year
- providing early stage capital investments to invest in tech companies for commercialization services and investment capital
- contributing resources to improve manufacturing efficiency and competitiveness, directly impacting more than $275 million in gross sales annually
- providing inventor assistance and new product development services, bringing the resources of OSU to new product development statewide
In 2014, OCAST created over 1,500 jobs and leveraged over $480 million in private/federal capital. Learn more about the impact of OCAST here.
To get started, contact your local OCAST representative, and visit the OCAST site at www.ocast.ok.gov for more information and to sign up for notifications.
|Sharron DaVault - OKC and southern OK area
||Cornell Cross - Tulsa and northern OK area
For information about the 2015 Oklahoma Technology Showcase to be held August 26, 2015 at Northeastern State University in Broken Arrow, click here.
Tune in each week to listen to the Oklahoma Innovations radio show, and listen to archived broadcasts here.