- Oklahoma ranks eighth in the U.S. in terms of total energy production
- Top 250 Global - Devon Energy, Chesapeake Energy, ONEOK & OGE have been listed in Platt's Top 250 Global Energy Company Rankings.
- Oklahoma is the 4th Largest Producer of Natural Gas.
- In the wind energy industry, Oklahma is among the top 10 states in the U.S. market for wind resources. The U.S. Department of Energy predicts Oklahoma could be the second-largest generator of wind energy by 2030.
- Oklahoma has one of the largest manufacturing clusters in the geothermal energy industry.