Choctaw has been governed by the Council-Manager form of government since 1973. Seven citizens serve on the City Council with six elected by ward, and the Mayor elected at large, each for a four year term.
Effective August 7, 2012, the Council meets on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month with pre-meeting beginning at 6:15 p.m. and the regular meeting beginning at 7:00 p.m. The City Council chambers are located at Choctaw City Hall, 2500 North Choctaw Road.
Mayor Randy Ross
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ward One Ron Bradshaw
- E-mail: email@example.com
Ward Two Jerry Bower
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ward Three Jeannie Abts
- E-mail: email@example.com
Ward Four Roger Malone (Vice Mayor)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ward Five Steve Krieske
- E-mail: email@example.com
Ward Six Larry Goeller
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To send an email, please click on the council members name or type the email in.
Questions about meetings, agendas, or minutes can be directed towards the City Clerk.
Powered by OK.gov