CP Processes, Rules & Statutes
CP Contact Info
CP Library: forms, PIMs, memos, etc
State Bid Preferences & Reciprocity
CENTRAL PURCHASING VENDOR REGISTRATION - vendors.ok.gov
ATTENTION: All OMES vendor forms have been updated. Please visit Central Accounting and Reporting Forms to download the most recent forms.
- Vendors pending contract award to a bid released by the Central Purchasing Division or other Oklahoma state agency MUST register with the state.
- Pursuant to 74 O.S. § 85.33.B:
- A vendor may register with the Central Purchasing Division to be placed on the Supplier List for bid notification.
- Registration entitles a supplier to receive all bid notices for the commodity classes specified by the vendor in the registration process for a period of one year.
- The Vendor Registration fee is $25 for EACH family code for which the vendor desires registration.
- Vendor Registration must be renewed annually.
- As a registered vendor you will be automatically notified of opportunities to do business with the State for the specific commodities that you chose to register for notification.
- The following items describe information requested by the vendor registration application. To expedite the application process, vendors are encouraged to have the information readily available prior to beginning the registration application. If your company is not currently transacting business in the State of Oklahoma, you may not have some of the items listed. However, any vendor selected for award of a contract with the state of Oklahoma must meet the requirements prior to the issuance of a purchase order.
- E-mail address - if possible, we encourage all vendors to create a central e-mail address, to which all state bidding e-mail correspondence can be sent. A central e-mail for your organization will assure personnel changes or employee absences do not inhibit your ability to receive timely notifications of State bidding opportunities.
- An Oklahoma Sales Tax Permit Number and its Expiration Date or explanation of the exemption status (FAQs)
- An Oklahoma Secretary of State Filing Number, or explanation of the exemption status (www.sos.ok.gov or 405-521-3911)
- A Workers Compensation Insurance Certificate (PDF file) or explanation of the exemption status (FAQs)
- Vendors must complete all 12 steps of the registration application, which require business information about your company, a substitute W-9 form and designation of the commodity codes/classifications your company is interested in. We recommend vendors search UNSPSC Website Code Posting to identify the applicable commodity codes prior to beginning the registration application. However, you will have the option to select and deselect a family, class and commodity during the online registration process before finalizing your application.
- Payment information related to a bank checking account (example), or VISA, MasterCard or American Express credit card. All payments are made through an encrypted secure server and payment information is not stored after a transaction. You will receive confirmation after your registration is validated and approved by the Vendor Registration Officer.
Note to Vendors: The State of Oklahoma does NOT provide legal advice regarding exemptions from Sales Tax Permit, Secretary of State, and Workers Compensation Insurance registrations.
Vendor Registration FAQs Contact Vendor Registration Office